Wednesday, March 4, 2009

CHILDHOOD HOME LOCATION

WHERE WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD HOME LOCATED? DID YOU ENJOY LIVING THERE?

I lived in Hamilton, Ohio until I was almost 2. I only remember we had a "long sidewalk". It was probably just a normal one.

We moved to N.H. and I got terribly sick. Believe it or not, they said it was "home sick" (for our home in Ohio).

We lived at 9 Maple Street. Can you believe I even remember the number? No other children lived within a couple of blocks, so I played alone when the others were in school. Yes, I enjoyed it. I didn't know any other way.

All of us played ball in the street in the city as cars were few.

An elderly man lived across the street, Mr. Moulton. He would call us to come over and play in his lawn so he could watch us. It was fun playing Hide N Seek as he was too old to cut grass.

Then we moved when I was in the 7th grade to 48 Downing Street, an interesting place. We corawled under a shed attached to the house, etc. We found lots of interesting things like a rabbit pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment