Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MUSICAL INSTRUMENT

IF YOU LEARNED TO PLAY A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT, TELL ME YOUR MEMORIES OF LESSONS<>

I played violin in grade school, I guess because a couple sisters before me did. It was just the thing to do. I never really cared for it, hardly ever practiced and didn't go very far with it. Today I can enjoy a good fiddler or an excellent violinist, otherwise I cannot listen to a violinist.

I also took some piano and enjoyed it, but didn't get enough lessons and when I married, I had no piano to practice on, then when we did, I was too busy. Excuses, excuses!

Anyone can play a "comb". Take a piece of wax paper and put it up and down the comb and sort of hum or "do to do to dos" on it and it sort of quivers. Fun! (Mom drew a picture of the comb and waxpaper as to how it was supposed to look.)

No comments:

Post a Comment