Tuesday, March 17, 2009

EXPERIENCE OF COLLEGE YEARS

WHERE DID YOU LIVE WHEN YOU WERE GOING TO COLLEGE OR DEVELOPING A CAREER? DESCRIBE AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE FROM THAT TIME IN YOUR LIFE.

Castile for Elohim Bible Institute and Hudson Street in Johnson City for PBTS.

God supplied all our needs. Many times I would say to Gramps, "we need some milk (we had no money) and Gramps would get a tip from a customer (at the gas station where he was working) for about the amount, at least it covered it. Sometimes, it was "bread and milk." Second and third stories over us became vacant at different times. I was able to take my pre-schoolers (Jerry and Jesse) and paint for them. It took care of the rent those months. We also had to clean and paint our 1st story which gave us a couple months rent. People sent money. Our garden in Cuba overflowed with produce which I canned for the 1st year. I could go on to tell you how God supplied.

No comments:

Post a Comment