Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT DAD

WHAT DO YOU LOVE BEST ABOUT DAD NOW?

Right now, I have Parkinson's disease and they are having problems regulating my medication. I am really "putting him through the mill" so to speak. I get terrible abdominal pains, dizzy, weakness, tremors in the back of my legs that knot up, etc. I change almost in a moment, not knowing what is next. Gramps has been very patient and tries to be understanding with me. He is very helpful and yet lets me do what I can. It is good for me, as I am losing it right along. Unless they get things regulated . . . . . !

I think he is Wonderful. Gramps is not ordinarily as patient as he is now with me. He says "I took you til death do us part" and that still holds.

I wouldn't swap him for any other in this whole wide world. Pardon me! I'm very emotional anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment