Tuesday, March 17, 2009

THINGS YOU ARE GLAD YOU TRIED

WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ARE MOST GLAD YOU TRIED?

My LORD!

My marriage - it was rocky at times. You can imagine a 17-year-old boy and an 18-year-old girl. We both knew we were right. We only argued when he wouldn't admit I was right. HA! Our marriage and home were never in danger.

We went to PBTS with 6 children and debts. Dr. Davis tried to talk us out of it, so did our pastor, so did my godly Uncle Arthur. We said we felt led. If Dr. Davis wanted to turn us down, we would feel it was the Lord's will. Dr. Davis said he couldn't tell us God's will for us, so never turned us down. A few years later, we realized we were never accepted either, we just went and dad graduated. I got an ETTA diploma. We were the first to graduate with that many children. By the way, we came out debt free. ISN'T HE WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment