Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MEMORIES OF SIBLINGS

LIST ONE SPECIAL MEMORY ABOUT EACH OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Helen and I were close. I was her "baby sister" (6-1/2 years difference). After she married and went back to N.H. to live, we weren't as close. One year for Christmas, she got a camel-hair coat, the style of the season and just what she wanted. She cried for joy but I couldn't see why she cried when she should be happy.

Bob ate the head of my marshmallow chicken one Easter. My folks told me I could have anything I wanted out of his basket. I cried and woudln't take anything. I wanted the head of my chicken.

Mabel had rheumatic fever when a Freshman in school. She was sick in bed at home most of the winter. She almost died. She had hallucinations about a woman in her room and things floating around. I couldn't understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment