Friday, March 6, 2009

SEVERE WINTER STORM

SHARE A STORY ABOUT A SEVERE WINTER STORM.

I remember some severe winter storms in Concord, N.H. I walked to school on top of snow banks taller than I was. Of course, walks were shoveled, but what kid takes the easy way.

I remember a Hurricane that came through, putting down trees, etc. We were told to stay in the back of the house, as there were 3 trees in the front. Two of them were not in the best condition and could go. Instead, the third one fell across the road. Things flew around outside. We had to stay indoors. Our nasturtums flowers were cut off. Afterwards, I picked a lot up and went around giving them to neighbors. A big section of the city was flooded. After, we drove around seeing the damage. I thought it interesting, too young to realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment